Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beautiful Wall Art Made From Toilet Paper Rolls, Recycled Books and Poster Board!



I LOVE Sunburst Mirrors! Up until now I thought I just couldn't afford them....but now that I know I can make them out of TOILET PAPER ROLLS or CEREAL BOXES, I am SO making one!!!! Aren't these people so creative?!!!  Click on the the pictures and they will take you to the blog I stole it from and their tutorial:)



01ecokids015

Toilet Paper Rolls RULE!

Toilet Paper Tube Wall Art On Blue2


This Starburst Mirror was made from POSTER BOARD! NO KIDDING!
home style

Book Page Mirror entry small

Book Pages!  Books at Goodwill cost 99 cents! BOO YA!




Recycled Book Pages Again...BEAUTIFUL!!  I can't wait to make one!  You can even paint them! How cool is that?

all crafts 11 Paper Craft Designs  {to make}


Can you tell I am excited about these?  Did I put enough capitals and exclamation points?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Great blog! Following back from kicards.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renovating your home? Are you looking for home decorative wallpapers? Mineheart, one of the leading names in the home décor segment, offers some amazing home wallpapers for the living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, and other spaces. If you want to buy wallpaper online , the product offerings of Mineheart are also available online. The brand aims to bring in the latest of global wallpaper trends to maximum homes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...