Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trying To Get Paint Out Of A Carpet? Look No Further!



Can you believe it?  I actually found a natural and chemical-free product that gets paint out of carpet and marker(permanent and RED!) out of white shirts! True Story! The product is called Sol-U-Mel. It's from my favorite Eco-Friendly Store Want proof and not just from me?  Here it is: My Sister-in-Law(love her!) spilled some paint in one of her rooms in her house and tried EVERYTHING to get it up and nothing worked!

She said,"The paint was brown...and white...or who knows maybe it was red, it has been there for years I don't know!!! The white paint was my doing about 3 weeks ago and IT'S ALL GONE!"--via Facebook















Convinced yet? Obviously the best way to know if this works is to try it yourself! Go to this website to learn more!  If you are interested in buying, PLEASE let me know! 


Have a Healthy Day!


1 comment:

  1. umm ya. I have never found anything like that to work! LOVE LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...